I am seeking an on-going, part-time, assistant / project manager to support all facets of my business, platform, and creative work.
You can learn more about me and my work here and I am here on Instagram and Facebook.
Read below for details on the position and how to apply.
Thanks for finding this page and I look forward to hearing from you.
- The position will begin as a part-time contractor at 10 regular guaranteed hours per month with significant room for growth. The first few months will most likely include more hours for training and establishing a flow. Furthermore, when I’m launching a new initiative or program I may request more hours from you, so a level of flexibility is a plus. It's extremely likely that this position has the opportunity to expand if we are the right fit; having the desire and ability to grow with the position would be ideal.
- $20/hr (paid monthly)
- Actors and artists with unpredictable schedules are welcome to apply but you must be able to deliver a consistent level of support.
- You can work from anywhere and you can work around your schedule. Generally speaking, you can complete work at hours convenient to you, as long as it is done in a reasonable amount of time.
- I work collaboratively and with an ethic of co-creation. Your voice is important and your ideas will be welcomed. You will be an essential part of development and growth if you desire to be.
- Your life matters. It's important to me that the way we work together empowers the aspects of your life that are most important to you.
IDEAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A highly organized collaborator who respects my nonlinear process and is also unafraid to wrangle me and suggest new and more effective systems; I work best when I am compassionately supported by someone who can figure out how to implement what I need done without me outlining the specific technical steps of the job.
- A person who believes in the power of transformational work, the creative process, and, in particular, the importance and value of empowering creative women.
- A highly skilled, confident, and compassionate communicator (both oral and written) who can think several steps ahead of me and identify strategies for more effective flow.
- Someone who believes that open communication empowers collaboration.
- Someone who is highly skilled at managing their own time
- Because my assistant will be involved with some private information regarding my business and will be interacting with my clients (both individual and organizational), Collective members, and students, the ideal person is discreet, detail-oriented, responsible, respectful, reliable, relaxed, delightful, creative, and intelligent.
- A fluent Mac user (iMac / iPhone / iPad) with a working knowledge of (or willingness to learn on your own) the following programs:
- Tasks will include but not be limited to: managing email and scheduling clients, managing my schedule, managing logistics of The Collective, helping project manage and support program launches and other initiatives, tracking payments, researching, searching for images to accompany content, offering honest feedback, proofreading / light copy editing, support with marketing and development.
- Though not required, having a keen eye and any skills in design and/or a love for systems and operations is an amazing plus.
how to apply
To apply for this position, please answer the following 4 questions either in writing or in a short video.
1. What are your super powers? How are your superpowers and other strengths ideally suited for this position?
2. Aside from income, why are you specifically inspired to apply for this position – and how will being my assistant align with and support your current schedule, goals, and visions for your life and work?
3. If you could support me to up-level one aspect of my platform or presence, from what you can see or intuit, which area would you recommend we start first and why?
4. Where can I find you on the interwebs?
Please send your responses, along with your resume and any other relevant information to email@example.com. Ideally, this position will begin in July; the application process will move quickly and my current assistant will reach out to you to schedule an interview, if applicable.
Thank you for your interest.
Have a magnificent day.