*** ONE MORE WEEK to apply! ***
All details below.
Watch the Facebook Live here or email email@example.com to apply.
All details below.
Watch the Facebook Live here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
WOMEN CREATORS RISING
I started The Collective because I once dreamt of a room where like-minded women creators could wholeheartedly commit to their collective rising.
It has become more than I could have ever imagined.
The big ideas
Power up, speak up, level up, and reclaim our creator goddess warrior queens.
Radically support ourselves and each other by unabashedly committing to our individual and collective visions, intuitions, desires, voices, emotions, and bodies.
We meet monthly in online or in-person groups. We stay connected in-between.
Each monthly meeting includes Gold Reports, professional guidance & coaching on individual issues, strategy & goal-setting, resource sharing, creativity check-ins, and other inspired acts of empowerment.
Allow an extraordinary community of women to be the wind beneath your creative, courageous wings and reclaim your all-access pass to your own magnificence.
The world needs more woman-driven stories, ideas, leadership teams, and art.
It's beyond time.
the shape my life has taken since joining The Collective is beyond what I ever imagined possible.
Kati // PLAYWRIGHT :: actOR
WHO IT IS FOR
The Collective is for any female-identifying person on a creative path who is serious about leveling up, actualizing her vision, and radically supporting others in doing the same.
Each Collective is strengthened by the diversity of backgrounds, pursuits, and experiences of its members.
1. We are in need of a seismic shift. The Future is female and creative. To reclaim peace and integrity the world and our creative industries need more woman-driven stories, ideas, leadership teams, and art.
2. We cannot break through alone. The only way we will get where we want to go is to radically support each other like we've never before been supported, consider each other's victories as our own, and whole-heartedly commit to our collective rising.
3. Most of the ways we have been taught to think about success and achievement are inherently masculine. We must cultivate bravery in discovering and articulating our own path to rising, which will begin with deep respect for our visions, intuitions, voices, desires, emotions, and bodies.
4. It is time to start asking for - and if that doesn't work, demanding - what we really really want. Let's start going for the no and see how many yeses we get.
5. It is important to stop letting our limitations be what make us unique. We need to let go of being really hard on ourselves, feeling like frauds, constantly comparing or being chronic worriers as the things that make us special. We are much more special than those labels.
6. History and legacy are equally important; we must share our stories and also our dreams.
7. Worth is our birthright. To do the work we are here to do, we will need to cycle out of the multi-generational patterns of shame and unworthiness.
8. We need to talk more openly about money and its relationship to how we value ourselves (and also how we will make more of it).
9. We are inherently multi-faceted and multi-dimensional. Breaking through demands we throw out the narrative about doing only one thing and respect our intersections and multitudes like the superpowers they are.
10. Saying no is an empowered, strategic, and spiritual practice we need to hold ourselves accountable to more regularly.
11. We must do the difficult work to prohibit The Tiny Terrorist who lives inside of our heads from mirroring the same bullies we are protesting against. We need to demand justice and respect internally so that we are walking our talk when we are fighting for it externally. The Tiny T's will have to take a step back to a conversational distance so that our Inner Advocates, Creators, Goddesses, Warriors, and Queens can share their voices freely at the table.
12. No. More. Apologies. The best thing we can do for the world is replace pleasing, sacrificing, accommodating, and carrying others' burdens with playing big and unabashedly committing to our own greatness, creativity, and expansion.
you need this; it's like air.
Dana // ACTOR :: WRITER
- Monthly meetings (in-person or online, depending on the group)
- Access to free 1:1 guidance with me (one free 30-minute session is offered to a member of the group each month)
- A private online network to stay connected with your Collective and all of the Collectives
- A special rate for 1:1 Power Sessions and Live Experiences
- Access to the the curated LK Collective resource list
- An astounding community of women that feels like having the support and loyalty of a wolf-pack with the laughter, creativity, and whimsy of a flamingo-pack.
Monday Afternoon NYC Collective: Meets at 12pm on the first Monday of every month in the afternoon in Midtown, Manhattan - WAITLIST
Saturday NYC Collective: Meets at 12pm on the first Saturday in Midtown, Manhattan - WAITLIST
Thursday Afternoon Online Collective: Meets at 12pm PT / 3pm ET on the second Thursday of every month, from anywhere in the world
Thursday Evening Online Collective: Meets at 4:30pm PT / 7:30pm ET on the second Thursday of every month, from anywhere in the world
*** NEW ONLINE COLLECTIVE for Creative Entrepreneurs :: Movement Builders :: Leaders ***
Beginning in July. Will meet the Second Wednesday of every month at 10am PT / 1pm ET, from anywhere in the world.
Investment = $60 / month
You may keep your seat in the group for as long as you like. At least one full year is strongly recommended.
Each January, one full year-long scholarship is awarded. Applications will open again in December of 2018. Sign up for the mailing list below to receive updates.
Watch the replay of the Facebook Live here for more.
join the collective
Admittance is application-based to ensure extraordinary alchemy in each group.
The next enrollment period begins on June 4th. Enrollment will officially end on June 22nd or once these spots are filled.
After this period we will not be opening up enrollment again unless someone leaves a group.
Click on the button below to apply.
Questions? Curious? Email email@example.com
what members say about the collective...
The Collective is a powerhouse that has increased my productivity, positivity and understanding of what's possible. I relish our monthly meetings and the connections I have made. Seeing each member progress and succeed every month is incredibly inspiring. We all rise together!
It's amazing to have a circle of compassionate and supportive women, and a coach like Liz who is deeply empathetic and makes you feel like it’s okay to be exactly where you are, and also like it's totally possible to get where you want to go. If you are nervous about what you’re supposed to be doing with your life and art, or feeling unsure of what’s happening globally, and if you think you are on the precipice of something special, but you need courage to lean into it, then this is the place for you. It’s important, and profoundly valuable. You need this. It's like air.
Since joining The Collective I’ve booked a network television show, several independent films, and am on the precipices of working with a new and improved management team. There is a lot of supply in this business for people who can tell you what to do, and I haven’t found those groups to be effective or supportive, but this is a group where I walked in and realized I’m actually getting what I need, and I’m getting it from a supportive group of women. This space is really safe, really uncompetitive, and really effective for finding different parts of your artistry that can feed you. You gotta have it.
The Collective has been a game changer for me as an artist and a person. I entered the group at a time in my life where I felt broken emotionally and completely lost as an artist. Liz and the incredible women in this group not only gave me the guidance and support that I needed (and continue to need), but taught me that I am capable of achieving great things with exactly what I have and who I am. The shape my life has taken since joining Liz’s Collective is beyond what I ever imagined to be possible. It’s made me authentically confident in my own work, and taught me to take pride and joy in the work of the other women in the group.
KATI SCHWARTZ. Playwright :: Actor
I am regularly telling women in my life that they need to join a group like this. I wish I had been in Liz's Collective for the last ten years, because I feel like I would be in a really different place in my life. I don’t know of any other forums like this for creative women; it has pushed me and grown me in a way that I never could have imagined; I have met amazing women I never would have met, my joy, creativity, and intuition have all increased, and I leave each meeting with frameworks and ideas I never would have considered. It is a privilege, and it will change your life.
SAMMY TUNIS // Actor :: Photographer :: Musician
Since working with Liz I have stepped into my power and purpose as an artist, which has opened so many opportunities in my career. Her guidance has given me the confidence to take on these opportunities with my whole heart, which has created much more honest and fulfilling work. She has given me practical tools like time management, as well as emotional tools like manifesting my desires, which have become invaluable skills. Being in the room with Liz and other female artists is the most empowering and supportive place I have in New York City. Liz has created an environment where I feel the success of the other women as my own success and I have formed lasting personal and professional relationships with them all. The Collective has changed my life and career so much in the past year that I feel any of my goals are completely attainable.
LAURA CORNACHIO. Actor :: Producer
A friend recommended Liz to me, and after working privately with her, joining The Collective was a no brainer. I love having a consistent space and structure once a month and I love working with Liz because she deeply understands the path of an artist, but also has a spiritual intuition. She understands what I need sometimes better than I do. The Collective is the best thing.
ABBY FELDMAN // Comedian :: Writer